Use an Oregon Hard Money Loan for Quick Upgrades
In a competitive housing market, limited listings can drive multiple bids, and hot properties sell quickly at asking price and above.
But when a property is less-than-appealing, it can sit on the market. What can you do if your property lacks buyer appeal and you need to sell?
Ways to Give a Property Buyer Appeal & SELL
- Pre-Inspect: Take the guesswork out of what needs to be done and consider getting a pre-inspection. Knowing what you’re dealing with will allow you to provide an honest assessment of your property to buyers and provide you something to negotiate with.
- Clean Up: Improving a home’s appearance doesn’t take much. Freshly cleaned surfaces, floors, and windows will help put the sparkle on your space. If you can foot the bill for a professional cleaning, even better. Power wash outside paths and patios, and clean up the yard and landscaping.
- Stop Smells: Odors can put off potential buyers. Address any pervasive smells from pets, smokers, or other issues. Steps may include deep cleaning carpets and window treatments.
- Minor Repairs: Look at small repairs that might affect buyer interest. DIY home improvements like loose tiles, burnt-out bulbs, holes in the drywall, squeaky hinges, or clogged sinks are often easily fixed.
- Declutter: Buyers need to envision themselves in your space. It can be difficult when a home is too cluttered. Pack up photos, clothes, knickknacks, and other personal items. Keep décor accents to a minimum.
- Stay Positive: Finally, hang in there. Your property may not be the most sought-after listing. But it will sell. Take steps to improve buyer appeal, be flexible and ready to negotiate, and have patience.
Need Fast Cash? Our Private Money Lending Team Can Help
Whether you’re selling or buying real estate, financing is a critical part of the process. Private money lenders are a reliable resource for real estate investors who need cash fast. Unlike traditional banks and lenders, private money loans are approved based on available collateral – not creditworthiness. Gregory M. Russell has provided hard money loan services to Oregon investors for over three decades. Our loans are equity-based, and the approval process is streamlined. Terms are flexible, and we loan up to $400,000. Call us at 1-888-477-0444 or complete our online loan request form, and we’ll quickly get back to you. Improve a property or invest in a purchase and grow your real estate portfolio. We’re here to help.