Asset-Based Oregon Hard Money Loans Offer Easy Financing
There are pros and cons to being a real estate investor. Buy or sell at the wrong time, and a hoped-for return can lose money. And the ever-shifting housing market always plays a role, with inventory to interest rates impacting investment choices.
But experienced real estate investors don’t just rely on a roll of the dice. They know that strategy mitigates risk, and long-term investment is the key to success.
Here’s what to consider if you’re thinking of investing in real estate in Oregon or other hot housing markets:
Real estate investment pros
- Your investment is directly controlled by you
- Investments offer tax benefits
- Investment properties provide monthly income
Real estate investment cons
- Investing comes with risk and no guarantee of ROI
- Investment properties require cash flow for upkeep, maintenance, and emergencies
- Managing your investment takes an investment of time
If you are ready for the challenges of being a real estate investor, don’t be deterred by a tight market or rising interest rates. Deals and opportunities are always available, and there are ways to meet your goals as an investor. Follow these tips when the market is competitive or on a downswing.
How to Beat the Odds in a Tight Real Estate Market
- Be patient: Competitive housing markets mean you must do your homework and remain diligent in your search. Above all, don’t “settle.” Hold out for the right investment deal.
- Continue to network: Your greatest resources will be the connections you make and who you let know that you’re looking for investment opportunities. Tell everyone!
- Be prepared: You must be ready to move fast when the time comes, with financing ready and the ability to quickly negotiate. Know your goals, what you want, and what you can afford.
- Don’t get discouraged! It may take time, and even a few outbid offers, but the right real estate opportunity will come along. Think creatively, be flexible – and you’ll find success.
Remember, real estate is a long game for long-term gain. With the right strategy, you can recognize a good return on your investment.
Leverage Your Available Equity with an Oregon Private Money Loan
If you have equity, you’re well-positioned to take advantage of Oregon real estate investment opportunities. Private money lenders are an ideal financing source in scenarios where you need to move fast and get cash in hand. Unlike conventional lenders, where loan approvals can get bogged down in paperwork and credit checks, we can approve your loan request within days. Gregory M. Russell has been a trusted Oregon hard money lender for three decades. We’ll work with you to get the financing you need when you need it. Our hard money loans are equity-based. Give us a call at 1-888-477-0444 to learn more. Or complete our easy online loan request form. Get started on your real estate investment track today!