Finance Property Upgrades with an Oregon Private Money Loan
For many right now, staying close to home brings its challenges. Extra time on your hands, cabin fever, feelings of stress.
It is a perfect time, though, to focus on home improvements. Putting energy into upkeep and repairs is a good way to pass the time and alleviate anxiety.
Since social distancing limits the ability to hire service pros most projects should be DIY. But inside or outside, there is plenty to do!
Here’s a home improvement list for inspiration for living spaces large and small.
Stay-at-Home Home Improvement Checklist
- Freshen up your interior with a new coat of paint.
- Update your kitchen or bath by replacing knobs and drawer pulls.
- Install a closet system in a bedroom or office space.
- Patch window frames and screens to get ready for summer.
- Transform your kitchen with a new tile backsplash.
- Clean out gutters that have filled with winter debris.
- Pressure wash siding to clean away dirt and mildew.
- Paint your front door for a fresh, new look.
- Add a deck or patio – or sand, refinish and/or repair an existing one.
- Prune, trim, plant and tidy up your landscaping.
Home improvement stores are considered essential businesses in most states, including Oregon, and have generally remained open during COVID-19 mandated closures. Practice safe, social distancing and shopping practices and pick up what you need.
This is also a great time to invest in planning bigger home improvement projects; the planning phase for major kitchen and bathroom remodels typically takes three to six months. Gather inspiration, research, create a budget, and put together your team of contractors and designers now to get a jump on future renovations.
Finance Home Upgrades with an Oregon Hard Money Loan
We have been a leading Oregon hard money lender for over 30 years, providing real estate investors with the financing and experience they need to meet their goals. If you need a loan and traditional lenders have said no, talk to our lending team at Gregory M. Russell. Our approval process is quick and simple. We don’t require credit scores or employment history. Adequate equity and a plan for repayment will get you cash in hand. Complete our streamlined online request form or call 1-888-477-0444 today to learn more.