Our Hassle-Free Private Money Loans Make Financing Simple
Get out the sunscreen. Summer is right around the corner.
Portland, Oregon is continually ranked as one of the best places to live in the U.S. Thanks to its livability (cost of living, job market, crime rates, desirability, and quality of education), new residents arrive at a steady pace.
But there are cities throughout the state that are growing at a faster rate.
The most recent U.S. Census revealed that many smaller communities in Oregon (populations of 10,000 or more) are experiencing an increase in size.
If you’re thinking about purchasing an investment property, familiarize yourself with these Oregon real estate hot spots.
Oregon’s Fastest Growing Cities
Here are the top ten fastest growing communities in Oregon, along with their current population and growth rate since 2010.
1. Happy Valley: Population 21,196; growth rate 46 percent
2. Bend: Population 94,520; growth rate 23.3 percent
3. Wilsonville: Population 24,058; growth rate 23.2 percent
4. Independence: Population 10,053; rowth rate 16.7 percent
5. Sandy: Population 11,149; growth rate 15.6 percent
6. Hillsboro: Population 106,894; growth rate 15.5 percent
7. Redmond: Population 30,011; growth rate 14.5 percent
8. Forest Grove: Population 24,141; growth rate 12.8 percent
9. Dallas: Population 16,301; growth rate 11.6 percent
10. Silverton: Population 10,313; growth rate 11.6 percent
Rounding out the list of the top twenty fastest growing cities are Oregon City, Portland (population 647,805; growth rate 10.7 percent), Tigard, Salem, Prineville, Medford, Lebanon, Monmouth, Beaverton and Eugene.
Successful real estate investors stay ahead of population and housing trends. Each of these small cities offers unique opportunities for investment. Buy now and watch your investment grow along with the community.
Our Hard Money Lenders Know Oregon Real Estate
We work with investors throughout Oregon in communities large and small. Our hard money loan team understands the financial challenges that come with investing in real estate – and we know the local market. When conventional lenders say no or when you need fast financing, Gregory M. Russell provides answers. Give us a call at 1-888-477-0444 to learn about our private money loans.