Fund Your Next Investment with a Streamlined Oregon Private Money Loan
Stay-at-home orders are easing and businesses are opening in Oregon and around the country. But as public health concerns continue, we can expect a “new normal” for the foreseeable future.
Health measures present certain challenges if you’re thinking of purchasing real estate. Using technology and old-fashioned detective work, you can safely search via remote for the perfect property. Once you find it, you can learn everything you need to know about the surrounding neighborhood from the comfort of your own personal space.
Grab a cup of coffee and check out these helpful real estate search tips:
Remote Real Estate Search Tips & Tools
- Neighborhood: Many neighborhoods are connected by local publications and social media groups on Facebook and Instagram. You’ll discover activities, happenings, and residents’ likes and concerns.
- Google it: Take a walk down almost any street with Google Street View and get a virtual look at the neighborhood.
- Data points: Use websites like Yelp and City-Data to gain insights into home prices, livability, reviews on local amenities and more.
- Local listings: Check out other property listings on Zillow or Trulia to get a full idea of an area’s typical style of home and the local real estate market.
- Agent insights: Talk to the listing agent for any property you’re interested in to learn more about the neighborhood and surrounding homes.
- Edudation: Research area schools using Niche or GreatSchools. The higher they score, the better for local property values and the easier it will be to lease a rental property.
- Crime stats: Likewise, the safer the neighborhood, the higher the property value. Research area crime rates with resources like Crime Reports and Area Vibes.
Request an Oregon Hard Money Loan Online – Safely, Simply
Our loan request process is simple, streamlined and online. Gregory M. Russell has been providing fast, easy qualify hard money loans to Oregon real estate investors for over three decades. When you need financing, we are here to help. When traditional lenders say no or can’t act quickly enough, our team offers solutions. If you have equity, your credit and employment history is not a concern. Give us a call at 1-888-477-0444 or apply online today from the comfort of your home. We look forward to connecting remotely. Stay safe!