Get an Oregon Private Money Loan for Real Estate Upgrades
Home renovation increases property value. Kitchen and bathroom upgrades, new flooring and open floor plans are all great. You can also expect them to take a lot of money and time.
Before you go through the expense and hassle of a total renovation or bathroom/kitchen redo, check out these comparatively affordable updates. Whether you’re preparing to sell a property or need a refresh to appeal to prospective renters, these eight rental property upgrades will both impress and give you bang for your buck.
8 Great Value-Back Rental Property Updates
- Appliances: Updated, modern-looking appliances in good working order will win over buyers and potential tenants alike. Invest in stainless steel for the most appeal.
- Bedrooms: Extra bedrooms immediately add value to a home. Repurpose or creatively stage a loft, basement or attic space to suggest additional bedroom options.
- Storage: Add extra cabinet shelves and closet systems wherever possible, from kitchen to laundry to garage. Mudrooms are popular and easily created with storage units.
- Vintage: If your home is older, give it a fresh look by embracing the interior’s basics. Expose brickwork. Reveal the original flooring.
- Tech: Convenience, safety and sustainability are top of mind today. Install a security doorbell, smart thermostat, solar powered path lights and other home tech devices.
- HVAC: Save energy and improve year-round comfort by upgrading ductwork and insulation, AC unit, and weatherstripping.
- Fence: Don’t overlook your investment property’s exterior. A new or nicely repaired and stained fence will up your curb appeal.
- Trees: If your property has trees, trim and maintain them. If it doesn’t, add trees to your landscaping for visual appeal and to contribute to improved air and water quality.
Request a Fast Cash Oregon Hard Money Loan
Every property upgrade, no matter how large or small, requires money. If you’re coming up short and traditional lending sources are not available, talk to our hard money loan team. Gregory M. Russell provides private money lending services to real estate investors throughout Oregon. Less-than-perfect credit is not an issue; if you have sufficient equity, we can work with you to get you the financing you need. Call today to learn more: 1-888-477-0444. Or fill out our easy online request form.